Monday, November 29, 2010

Samsung Galaxy S still without Fryo

I bought Galaxy S I9000 about 2 months ago with a lot of news about fryo update coming soon on the device. But its about 2 months passed and still samsung not able to launch fryo update for Galaxy S. I am really disappointed with Samsung performance in this regard especially when i heard that Samsung is developing new devices for android. I don't know why samsung is just planning to release a new device so frequently without any care for previously released android phones. With 2.1, Galaxy S is too much slow and its slow performance is a great headache for me. I have also used IPhone and found it in good performance. I give Apple edge over samsung because it releases update everywhere at the same time not just in one or two countries. If samsung wants to stay in competition with apple, he should also improve its update process.

No comments:

Post a Comment